Marble Look Tiles
Marble Bathroom Tiles: A Timeless and Luxurious Choice
But let’s face it, natural marble can be expensive and requires high maintenance, which is why the market offers a wide range of marble-looking porcelain and ceramic tiles that mimic the look of real marble without breaking the bank.
So if you’re considering marble tile bathroom in your design, here’s everything you need to know about marble-looking bathroom tiles.
Why Choose Marble Floor Tiles in Sydney?
There are several reasons why homeowners opt for marble floor tiles instead of natural marble for their bathrooms. Some of the most common reasons include:
- Cost: As mentioned, natural marble can be quite expensive, especially when you factor in installation costs. Marble-looking tiles offer a more budget-friendly option without compromising on style.
- Durability: Natural marble is porous and prone to staining and etching from harsh cleaning products or acidic substances. Marble floor tiles, on the other hand, are non-porous and more resistant to wear and tear.
- Variety: Marble-looking tiles come in a wide range of sizes, colours and patterns, allowing you to create a unique and customised look for your bathroom.
Types of Marble Bathroom Tiles
When shopping for marble bathroom tiles in Sydney, you’ll come across different types based on the material they’re made of and the technology used to create the marble effect. Some common types include:
- Porcelain tiles: These are made from dense clay fired at high temperatures, making them highly durable and water-resistant. Porcelain tiles can be digitally printed with various patterns, including marble effects.
- Ceramic tiles: Similar to porcelain, ceramic tiles are also made from clay, but they’re fired at lower temperatures. This makes them less dense and more affordable than porcelain. Ceramic tiles can also be printed with marble designs.
- Natural stone: If you still want the authentic look of natural marble without the cost or maintenance, you can opt for natural stone tiles that are cut from quarried marble blocks. They may not have the exact same veining patterns as natural marble, but they’re still a great alternative.
How to Incorporate Marble-Looking Tiles in Your Bathroom
Marble-looking tiles can be used in various ways to add a touch of luxury and sophistication to your bathroom. Here are some ideas:
- Feature wall: Create a statement by covering one wall with large-format marble-looking tiles. This will add depth and dimension to your bathroom, making it feel more spacious.
- Floor tiles: The most common use of marble tiles in bathrooms is on the floor. You can opt for a classic black and white marble design or go for something more unique like a herringbone pattern.
- Shower walls: If you have a walk-in shower, consider using marble-looking tiles on the walls to create a spa-like feel. You can even mix and match different styles for added interest.
- Vanity backsplash: If you have a vanity in your bathroom, consider adding a marble-looking tile backsplash to protect the wall from water splashes while also adding an elegant touch.
Marble floor tiles can completely transform the look and feel of a bathroom. Not only do they exude elegance and luxury, but they are also durable and long-lasting. With a variety of different colours and patterns to choose from, the options are endless. Installing marble looking tiles in your bathroom is an investment that not only adds value to your home but also creates a serene and timeless atmosphere. Imagine stepping out of the shower onto a cool, smooth surface that feels like a spa. Treat yourself to the ultimate bathroom upgrade with marble floor tiles in Sydney. Get tiles online also offers bathroom tiles Brisbane, concrete look floor tiles, herringbone tiles kitchen, kitchen tiles splashback, mosaic bathroom floor tiles etc