* Our reliable and secure delivery service is available all across Australia.
* Once you have placed your order, one of our sales team will contact you to arrange delivery.
* Delivery charges are usually determined by the size of the order and the destination.
* Delivery via truck mounted – Forklift /Crane/Tail lift
Every effort will be made to unload and place the pallets where the customer would ideally like them on site (i.e. into their garage.), however this is at the drivers discretion taking into account safety and potential damage to property.
If this cannot be done, delivery will be made at kerbside.
Sydney Metro Delivery (Zone 1-5)
- Subject to stock availability, delivery takes about 3~4 working days from the day of dispatch.
Regional NSW (Zone 6-8)
- Subject to stock availability, delivery takes about 5~6 working days from the day of dispatch.
Outside of Zone 8 & Interstate
- To get the delivery charge quote, please send us details to email@example.com with tile size, quantity and delivery address.
- The limit of one pallet is up to 1 ton.
- Subject to stock availability, delivery takes about 6 ~ 10 working days from the day of dispatch.
- Delivery will be organised via tail lift truck with pallet jack; receiver must have a flat concrete surface to unload onto.