- Maximum stain protection
- May be used as a pre-grouting sealer
- Allows moisture vapour transmission
- The NEW Rapid Cure Formula protects in less than 4 hours
- Now with built-in Microban® – Cured Sealant is Mould & Mildew Resistant
- Safe to use, water-based low VOC formula
- Does not alter the slip resistance of the sealed surface
- Designed to achieve optimal penetration into dense, low-porosity surfaces
- Last up to 15 years
Suitable for use:
As a natural look sealer for all natural stone surfaces (such as sandstone, slate, quartz, marble, limestone, granite, bluestone / basalt) unglazed tiles, polished & unpolished porcelain tiles, clay pavers, polished & unpolished concrete, terrazzo, brick, grout, masonry, encaustic tiles, terracotta and grout. Suitable for both interior and exterior use.
- Do not allow sealer to come in contact with any non-recommended surface.
- If the product is allowed to dry on the surface, a white film may form. If this occurs, scrub with Aqua Mix® NanoScrub® and a white nylon pad.
- The sealer will not prevent surface wear or etching from acids or caustic chemicals.
The surface should be dry, clean and free of waxes, sealers or finishes. New installations need to be dry 24 hours before application. Protect surrounding surfaces. Test the product in an inconspicuous area to ensure desirable results. The Stone, Tile or Grout must be dry prior to applying sealer – the following document explains in detail the definition of the term “dry” as it relates to sealer application.
Pre-Grout Sealer / Grout Release:
Porous tile and stone can be stained by grout during installation. Sealing the tile before grouting will make grout removal much easier. Apply sealer according to directions after the tile has been bonded for a minimum of 24 hours, or apply to the front face of tile before installation. Wait a minimum of 2 hours before grouting.
- Always test a small area first to ensure satisfactory results.
- Apply using a pump sprayer, paint pad applicator, lambswool applicator, sponge or brush.
- Allow it to penetrate for up to 5 minutes, if the surface is drying within 5 minutes, apply more sealer to keep surface wet for up to 5 minutes.
- Wipe surface completely dry using clean, dry cotton, paper or microfiber towels after each application. Ensure no sealer is allowed to dry on the surface.
- Porous surfaces may require additional applications.
- Conduct a test to see if the surface is completely sealed after 2 hours by applying drops of water on the surface. If it penetrates, an additional application is required.
- Allow 30 minutes of drying time between applications when conditions are 20° Celsius and 70% RH.
- If temperatures are lower or humidity higher than these times may be longer.
- If unsure about the specific job site temperatures and conditions please contact one of our technical advisors.
- Ready for surface traffic in a minimum of 2 hours.
- Keep dry for a minimum of 12 hours.
- Achieves a full cure in a minimum of 24 hours.
Clean tools with mineral spirits after use